ICMA 2022 Annual General Meeting (AGM) and Conference, June 8 to 10 in Vienna.
After more than 18 months of virtual events, many ICMA members and the wider capital market community are keen to return to face-to-face meetings and eager to once again network and have the opportunity to build new relationships. ICMA is pleased to announce that its AGM and Conference, a key event in the financial market calendar, will take place as an in-person event in Vienna, in 2022.
As in previous years prior to the pandemic, when the event regularly attracted a large audience of global market participants, ICMA’s 2022 flagship annual conference will feature a host of influential speakers from governments, regulatory authorities, central banks and major financial institutions.
Next year's programme will include insights on the current state and future prospects for capital markets, taking into account the post COVID-19 world as well as the geopolitical environment, regulatory change and FinTech developments.
Align with Excellence
- Associate your brand with the industry body that has been at the heart of the international bond market since it began in the 1960s
- Be part of an event that has established its credibility as a forum for industry discussion for over 50 years
- Find out what makes world class companies, major banks, stock exchanges and clearing houses come back to sponsor the ICMA AGM and Conference year after year
- Understand the main trends which will affect banks, investors, traders, infrastructure providers and lawyers in the industry
- Hear top level speakers from leading market authorities describe the latest regulatory developments and identify the opportunities for your business in the new regulatory landscape
- Showcase your products to an international audience of debt capital market decision makers in the dedicated exhibition area
- Have your brand exposed to a European mailing list of over 50,000 capital market professionals and through the event’s advertising campaign in major financial publications
Connect with Industry Influencers
- Access a C-level audience of debt market specialists drawn from ICMA’s membership in 65 jurisdictions
- Experience unrivalled opportunities for your staff to network with delegates during the conference and two evening receptions in prestigious locations
- Connect with the international debt capital market in the largest European industry event
Download the sponsorship pack by clicking on the image below:
For more information on the event or to discuss sponsorship, please contact Shannelle Rose.
Registration will open in February 2022.